The SunStar ZX32 SPEED 175 System features 32 proprietary SPEED 175 System lamps and its "total surround" computer designed tunnel captures UV tanning rays for dark, golden tans.
The new proprietary SunStar ZX32 SPEED 175 System features a rugged DuraMax 2000 exterior, a new Quick Clip acrylic removal system to quickly and easily slide acrylics out, a convenient slide out utility drawer which makes accessing your 's internal components simple and optional SolarMax IFT for beautiful facial tans. The ZX32's reflector system technology increases tanning efficiency even more and reduces maintenance!
ALL BEDS MUST GO!
Click here to
CALL 888-409-1087 FOR DETAILS!
Use: Pre-Owned Commercial
In Stock: 3 $
- 20 Minutes
- 32 Lamps and 3 Facials
- 1-220 VOLT Dedicated Circuit
- 1-40 AMP Circuit Breaker (ZX32 3F)
- 1-30 AMP Circuit Breaker (ZX32)
- Bio-Tech tunnel design surrounds tanners for fast, consistently dark all-over tanning results.
- Heavy-duty extruded aluminum and steel mainframe with durable, long-lasting DuraMax 2000 polymer exterior for easy maintenance and long life.
- New Quick-Clip acrylic removal system on the canopy and the bench makes changing your lamps and reflectors easier than ever before. Just snap the clip open and slide your acrylic out.
- A convenient slide-out utility drawer makes accessing your ‘s internal components simple—just slide the drawer out whenever routine service and entry are needed.
- 32 super-efficient, SPEED 175 System lamps shower the user with UV light for a fast, dark, full-body tan.
- Three optional SolarMax IFT face tanners angled to provide full-face coverage, will deliver up to 1.200 watts of tanning power.
- A wider, curved seven-foot tanning surface offers all-around tanning in a comfortable resting position.
- Staggered lamp design puts more lamps over the facial area for extended tanning coverage.
- Exclusively designed acrylic sheets allow the maximum amount of UV penetration for more tanning power.
- Powerful body cooling fans ensure maximum tanning comfort.
- Advanced after-tan cooling system quickly renews lamp temperature and tanning environment.
- Efficient SPEED 175 ballasts utilize only proven technology and have some of the lowest failure rates in the industry.
- High-tech digital timer & hour meter provide easy monitoring.
- Overall Size: 86.5″ x 40″
- Minimum Room Size Required: 9′ x 7′
• 60 days